Sacrament of Reconciliation
The Sacrament of Reconciliation: One of the strongest of Lenten traditions is the use of the Sacrament of Reconciliation or Penance. As Lent is a penitential time where we focus on the improvement of our shortcomings and sorrow for our sins. There are many opportunities for you to celebrate this wonderful Sacrament.
- Friday, 7:05 a.m. - 7:25 a.m.
- Saturday (except Holy Saturday), 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Sunday, 7:15 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.; and 9:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- By appointment
Communal Penance Services around the city:
- Sunday, March 4 2:00 p.m. Immaculate Conception Church
- Sunday, March 11 2:00 p.m. Blessed Sacrament Church
- Sunday, March 18 2:00 p.m. Sacred Heart Church
- Tuesday, March 20 7:00 p.m. Cathedral of the Epiphany
The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be celebrated throughout the Diocese of Sioux City on Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Fr. Terry A. Roder will hear confessions at Sacred Heart Church from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.